- Symptoms of COVID-19 / Coronavirus MAY Include:
- * Fever at or above 100.4
- * Cough
- * Shortness of breath
- * Difficulty breathing
* If you have answered YES to any of the above, please call our office at 402-421-3240 to speak with your provider’s nurse. If you have an appointment coming up and have any of these symptoms, please call the office for further instructions.
Everyday Precautions for COVID-19:
- * Avoid close contact with individuals who are sick.
- * Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, or having been in a public place.
- * If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- * To the extent possible, avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places – elevator buttons, door handles, handrails, handshaking with people, etc. Use a tissue or your sleeve to cover your hand or finger if you must touch something.
- * Wash your hands after touching surfaces in public places.
- * Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- * Clean and disinfect your home to remove germs: practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces (for example: tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks & cell phones)
- * Avoid crowds, especially in poorly ventilated spaces. Your risk of exposure to respiratory viruses like COVID-19 may increase in crowded, closed-in settings with little air circulation if there are people in the crowd who are sick.
- * Avoid all non-essential travel including plane trips, and especially avoid embarking on cruise ships.